Herring Bank looked toward a bustling revitalization of downtown Amarillo with their purchase of the original Episcopal Church. The original chapel provided enough space for the branch facility and the modern addition was removed. The entrance was moved from the South façade to the North to accommodate bank customers. The restoration of the Spanish Colonial Revival vernacular included the original stained glass windows, the plaster Corinthian columns and arches, and a new clay tile roof. The teller line millwork contains designs and elements of the early revival period. New furniture and cubicles offer a contemporary style complementary to the original style.

1/1

HERRING BANK

3,905 sq. ft

Amarillo, Texas | September 2016

GREGG BLISS, ARCHITECT

Gregg Bliss, Design Architect

Traci McCown, Project Manager

Libby Bliss, Interior Designer

‚Äč

Fanning and Fanning, Lubbock, MEP Engineer

Turner Land Architecture, Site Design

Pioneer General Contractors

1001 SE THIRD

AMARILLO, TEXAS  79102

806.372.2966

elizabethliles lizzylizzyliles.com